Physician Assistant Podiatry Northglenn, CO
SCL Health Medical Group - Denver
You bring your mind, body, heart, and spirit to your work as Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner.
You put your patients first, and are generous with your thoughts and voice because you know your opinion matters.
You love what you do, and value having the support, resources, and advanced technology to practice at the top of your game.
You are energized by the feeling that you belong to something bigger, the people around you aren't just colleagues, they feel like an extended family.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
SCL Health Medical Group is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans. CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement are also included as part of your employment benefits along with paid days off. Additionally, we are offering a $5,000 Sign on Bonus.
Together, we'll improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.
We'll honor each other's dignity and surpass the standards we set.
We'll encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you would work with our two Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
- You would work in Northglenn, CO at our Community Foot and Ankle clinic
- Your hours will be ~ Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- You would workin clinic 2-3 days per week seeing 15-20 patients per day; 2 days in the OR as a first Assist
In this line of work every day is different, that's why you'll need to know how to:
- Provide and manage direct patient care for pre and post op patients and follow ups in the clinic
- Act as a surgical first assist for a variety of foot/ankle surgeries
We hire people, not words on paper. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- Completion of an accredited Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner program
- Unrestricted license as NP or PA in Colorado, or able to obtain
- BLS, DEA and full prescriptive authority
- Minimum of 1 year of NP or PA experience (please no new grads)
- One year of surgical first assist experience is highly desired
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner on our team we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
About the area
If you are a collaborative provider who puts patients first, you’re an excellent fit for SCL Health’s mission-based not-for-profit health ministry. You’ll find you can deliver big-city medicine with high acuity throughout Denver’s welcoming communities. Join us here at SCL Health, delivering holistic care that heals patients — mind, body and spirit.