Physician Hospice and Palliative Care Denver PRN
SCL Health Medical Group - Denver
You bring your mind, body, heart, and spirit to your work as a Physician in Hospice and Palliative Care.
We hire people, not words on paper. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- Fellowship trained and Board Certified in Hospice/Palliative Care, required
- Have or able to obtain a CO Physician license, required
- Minimum of three years of experience working in a defined Palliative Care or Hospice setting, required
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Supervisory experience is a must
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Hospice and Palliative Care Physician on our team we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
You put your patients first, and are generous with your thoughts and voice because you know your opinion matters.
You love what you do, and value having the support, resources, and advanced technology to practice at the top of your game.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
SCL Health is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans. CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement are also included as part of your employment benefits.
Together, we'll improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.
We'll honor each other's dignity and surpass the standards we set.
We'll encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
As a Physician in Hospice and Palliative Care you'll build your patient panel, and bring a new practice Lutheran Medical Center to provide top-notch care and patient experience. Throughout the day you'll collaborate with several Medical Assistants, and PSRs.
- 8-6p shifts available 7 days per week as available/needed.
- Flexible schedule and collaborative clinician work environment
- Multiple practice venue options: inpatient hospice unit, inpatient hospital palliative care consultative service, palliative care at home, palliative care in ambulatory clinic, home hospice (IDT, home visits/F2F visits, team physician), overnight call off-site.
About the area
If you are a collaborative provider who puts patients first, you’re an excellent fit for SCL Health’s mission-based not-for-profit health ministry. You’ll find you can deliver big-city medicine with high acuity throughout Denver’s welcoming communities. Join us here at SCL Health, delivering holistic care that heals patients — mind, body and spirit.