SCL Health Medical Group - Grand Junction
Intermountain Healthcare (Legacy SCL Health Medical Group)
Join a rapidly growing group currently consisting of 5 neurologists including general neurology and specialists in epilepsy, movement disorders, and stroke on the beautiful Western Slope of Colorado.
- Responsibilities include a blend of outpatient clinic and inpatient rounding and consults
- Neurology is a consult service and supported by our Hospitalist team
- Enjoy full APP support, an in-office Pharmacist, MAs, RNs, and full front office support
- Call is equally shared among the physicians and is accompanied by inpatient duty
- Certified Stroke Center
- Nonprofit healthcare system, Level II Trauma Center with 346 beds and a large referral area
- Grand Junction, CO offers 320 days of sunshine a year and access to hiking, biking, skiing, fishing, and wineries. Ideal for outdoor enthusiasts.
Our compensation is standard across all Neurologists in St. Mary's Medical Group.
- Annual Base Salary: $300,000
- wRVU Bonus: Earn an additional $66.57 per wRVU over 5710 wRVUs
- Signing Bonus: $30,000
- Relocation Bonus: $15,000
- Student Loan Assistance: $75,000
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans. CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement are also included as part of your employment benefits along with paid days off.
- MD or DO degree from a fully accredited medical or osteopathic school of medicine
- Board certification or eligibility in Neurology
- Experience with or interest in general neurology or neuromuscular disorders
- Active, unobstructed Colorado medical license, or the ability to obtain one
- Ability to successfully complete St. Mary's credentialing process
SCL Health Medical Group is part of SCL Health (now Intermountain Healthcare), a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
St. Mary's Medical Center is a 346-bed Level II trauma center and the largest medical center between Denver and Salt Lake City. Serving the healthcare needs of western Colorado and eastern Utah for 125 years, St. Mary's is a faith-based, nonprofit provider and part of Intermountain Healthcare, a nonprofit health system with hospitals in Colorado, Montana, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Nevada, and Kansas.
Grand Junction, CO is the largest city between Denver and Salt Lake City, UT. With roughly 150,000 residents, Grand Junction is a right-sized community close to Colorado's mountain towns and outdoor recreation opportunities. With mild winters and over 320 days of sunshine a year, Colorado's Western Slope is an ideal choice for outdoor enthusiasts.
About the area
Grand Junction is a mecca for mountain bikers, wine aficionados, country music fans and outdoor enthusiasts who live life to the fullest.