Psychiatrist - West Pines - Wheat Ridge, CO
West Pines Behavioral Health, Wheat Ridge, CO
At Lutheran Medical Center, we're happyto tell you about us: our compassionate caregivers, our clinical excellence,our award-winning care and even our beautiful campus. But it's really all aboutyou. Our patients and families are the center of every thought, communicationand action that takes place in this healing space.
Lutheran Medical Center is acommunity-based, acute-care hospital in Wheat Ridge, Colorado. Itincludes, WestPines Behavioral Health, and .Lutheran Medical Center is part of SCL Health, a nonprofit faith-based healthsystem with 11 hospitals in three states.
West Pines Behavioral Healthis a large comprehensive adult treatment center. It is comprised of:
- 18bed medical detox program
- 20bed residential substance use program
- 38bed acute, secure adult psychiatric stabilization unit
- 20bed acute, secure geropsychiatry unit
- TMSand ECT offered for depression treatment
- IntensiveOutpatient and
- PartialHospitalization programs
- M-F 8am - 4 pm schedule, rotating weekend needs, and night call rotation
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package
- Malpractice/Tail Coverage
- Retirement plans including a 403(b) & 457(b)
- Board Certified in Addiction Psychiatry
o Experience in Medical Detox required
o Experiencein General Psychiatry preferred
- Medical or osteopathic doctor
- Licensed as MD or DO in the state of Colorado orcan obtain
About the area
If you are a collaborative provider who puts patients first, you’re an excellent fit for SCL Health’s mission-based not-for-profit health ministry. You’ll find you can deliver big-city medicine with high acuity throughout Denver’s welcoming communities. Join us here at SCL Health, delivering holistic care that heals patients — mind, body and spirit.