Neonatal Nurse Practitioner - NNP - Denver, CO
Saint Joseph Hospital, Denver, CO
- Work with an experienced team of 10 other NNPs and 7 neonatologists
- Saint Joseph Hospital has a strong OBGYN residency program in which residents will be assisting in the delivery service, but our NNPs work autonomously in the NICU paired with a neonatologist.
- The NICU is currently expanding to include 6 additional semi private rooms
- Saint Joseph Hospital is a Magnet hospital with a Baby Friendly designation
- Excellent benefits
- Licensed as a Nurse Practitioner in Colorado, or able to obtain
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Graduate of an accredited Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Program (MS or MSN)
- Minimum of 1 year of NNP experience in a Level 3 NICU, required
- At this time, we are unable to accept a Physician Assistant for this position
About the area
If you are a collaborative provider who puts patients first, you’re an excellent fit for SCL Health’s mission-based not-for-profit health ministry. You’ll find you can deliver big-city medicine with high acuity throughout Denver’s welcoming communities. Join us here at SCL Health, delivering holistic care that heals patients — mind, body and spirit.