Physician - Family Medicine with Obstetrics
Holy Rosary Healthcare Clinic, Miles City, MT
Discover the natural beauty of eastern Montana! Join our elite healthcare system and team of providers to practice your expertise in a rural health area.
SCL Health - Holy Rosary Healthcare in Miles City, MT
Family Medicine with Obstetrics Opportunity:
- Full Time
- Broad Scope Family Medicine with Obstetrics
- 15-20 Patients Per Day
- 1:4 Peds Call
- 11 Visiting Specialists
- Modern 25-Bed Critical Access Hospital with fully staffed Hospitalist
- Epic EMR
Holy Rosary Healthcare is located in Miles City, Montana and is a part of a nonprofit, faith-based, integrated healthcare system - SCL Health. Our healthcare system spans across Montana and Colorado with 10 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory locations, and four safety net clinics for the uninsured. SCL Health has 700+ employed providers and are focused on fun team morale, cutting edge technology and equipment in our accommodating facilities for our patient-centered care.
Miles City offers charming small-town living with an abundance of outdoor activities! Experience the amazing fishing, hunting, bird watching, rock collecting, golfing, and site seeing by hikes or bikes. There is always something going on in Miles City, Montana - rodeos, outdoor concerts, brew festivals, bluegrass festivals, and winter events. With a population of 9,000 and catchment area of 50,000, Miles City is an ideal area to practice rural health.
- Competitive Market Salary
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Bonus
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Designated Rural Health Hospital Campus
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Lifetime Malpractice/Tail Coverage
- MD or DO degree from a fully accredited medical or osteopathic school of medicine
- American Board certification/eligibility boards based on education path and specialty
- Montana medical license in good standing or the ability to obtain
- Current ACLS certification
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Computer skills
About the area
Miles City is the quintessential small Western town — safe and close-knit, with good schools and nature in abundance.