Advanced Practitioner - Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Neurosurgery
SCL Health Medical Group - Front Range, Greater Denver, CO
SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcareorganization dedicated to improving the health of the people andcommunities we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable. Founded bythe Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth in 1864, our $2.6 billion healthnetwork provides comprehensive, coordinated care through 10 hospitals,more than 100 physician clinics, and home health, hospice, mental health andsafety-net services primarily in Colorado and Montana.
SCL Health Medical Group and SCL Health Lutheran MedicalCenter is searching for an experienced Physician Assistant or NursePractitioner to join two Neurosurgeons within our new Neurosurgery program.Some responsibilities of this position include:
- Act as First Assist in the OR 2-3 days per week
- Work with brain and spine patients in a clinic setting
- Pre and post workups for neurosurgical patients
- Rounding on patients in the hospital and creating plans of care
- Excellent benefit package
- Licensed as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner in the state of Colorado or able to obtain, required
- Current DEA and provisional or full prescriptive authority, required
- Minimum of 1 year of neurosurgical experience as an NP or PA, required
- Graduation from a Neurosurgical NP or PA program a plus
About the area
If you are a collaborative provider who puts patients first, you’re an excellent fit for SCL Health’s mission-based not-for-profit health ministry. You’ll find you can deliver big-city medicine with high acuity throughout Denver’s welcoming communities. Join us here at SCL Health, delivering holistic care that heals patients — mind, body and spirit.