Certified Nurse Midwife PRN
Saint Joseph Hospital, Denver, CO
The SCL Certified Nurse-Midwives are looking for CNMs to help usexpand our program to Good Samaritan Medical Center and Platte Valley MedicalCenter. A Certified Nurse-Midwife (CNM) providesfull-scope care in the prenatal, intrapartum, post-partum settings in bothinpatient and outpatient settings from low to moderate risk patients inaccordance with Clinical Practice Guidelines. We are looking for applicants who have experience establishing a newpractice or helping to expand and grow a practice. Additional preferred clinical skills wouldinclude C-Section 1st Assist, 1st and 3rdtrimester ultrasounds and Centering Pregnancy experience. Training will be provided in each of theseareas if experience is limited.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Master's Degree (Nursing, Public Health)
- Graduation from an ACNM accredited nurse-midwifery education program
- One year full-scope nurse-midwifery practice
- Current license to practice nursing in Colorado
- Registered as an Advanced Practice Nurse in Colorado
- Current ACNM Certification
- Current enrollment in the AMCB CCA or CMP
- Colorado Prescriptive Authority
- Current DEA Number
About the area
If you are a collaborative provider who puts patients first, you’re an excellent fit for SCL Health’s mission-based not-for-profit health ministry. You’ll find you can deliver big-city medicine with high acuity throughout Denver’s welcoming communities. Join us here at SCL Health, delivering holistic care that heals patients — mind, body and spirit.