Physician - Denver, Lafayette, and Wheat Ridge - Gynecologic Oncology
SCL Health Medical Group - Front Range, Greater Denver, CO
SCLHealth Medical Group provides medical care to individuals and families living incommunities throughout the Denver metro and Boulder areas. This network iscomprised of more than 40 primary care and specialty clinics and approximately150 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Our physicians are part of SCLHealth, a growing multihospitalnonprofit health system with eight hospitals and hundreds of providerscommitted to serving millions of people across Colorado and Montana.
- 2 Physicians, and 1 Advanced Practice Provider.
- Physicians will be building their practice, and patient panels
- Practice call: 1:3
- Hospital call Internal Medicine, and Resident backup
- da Vinci robots
- Chemo given in our SCL Health infusion centers
- Caregivers who put the patient and family at the center of everything
- Serving a rapidly growing community
- Mountain views, natural landscaping and walking trails
- State-of-the-art equipment
Saint Joseph Hospital in Denver, Colorado,received accreditation from the prestigious Magnet Recognition Program® in May2017. As the nation's top honor for nursing excellence, quality patient careand innovations in practice, only 7% of U.S. hospitals have achieved thisdesignation.
Healthgrades America's 50 Best Hospitals and America's 100Best Hospitals
SCL Health received recognition for havingthree of the best hospitals in the nation. Lutheran Medical Center in WheatRidge, Colorado, and Saint Joseph Hospital in Denver, were each named one ofAmerica's 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades in 2018, placing them in the top1% of hospitals in the nation for providing overall clinical excellence acrossa broad spectrum of conditions and procedures. Additionally, Good SamaritanMedical Center in Lafayette, Colorado, was named one of America's 100 BestHospitals™ by Healthgrades in 2018, placing it in the top 2% of hospitals inthe nation for excellence in clinical care.
- MD/DO Education
- Able to obtain a License in the state of Colorado, required
- Board Certified/Eligible in Gynecology Oncology , required
- Fellowship trained
- Minimum 1 year experience, preferred
To learn more about SCL Health Medical Group and our success in 2018 please
About the area
If you are a collaborative provider who puts patients first, you’re an excellent fit for SCL Health’s mission-based not-for-profit health ministry. You’ll find you can deliver big-city medicine with high acuity throughout Denver’s welcoming communities. Join us here at SCL Health, delivering holistic care that heals patients — mind, body and spirit.