Nurse Practitioner - NP or PA - Electrophysiology - Denver
SCL Health Medical Group - Front Range, Greater Denver, CO
SCLHealth is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization dedicated toimproving the health of the people and communities we serve, especiallythose who are poor and vulnerable. Founded by the Sisters of Charity ofLeavenworth in 1864, our $2.6 billion health network provides comprehensive,coordinated care through 10 hospitals, more than 100 physician clinics,and home health, hospice, mental health and safety-net services primarily inColorado and Montana. We relentlessly focus on delivering safe,high-quality, effective care to every patient, every time, everywhere.
SCL Health Medical Group is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for our Heart & Vascular group in Denver, CO. This position will be split time between Saint Joseph Hospital and Good Samaritan Medical Center and exclusively handle Electrophysiology cases outpatient and inpatient. Some responsibilities you can expect are...
- Pre and Post procedure assistance
- Taking calls for EP consults
- Seeing follow up patients in the clinic
- Helping expand the device services in the hospital
- Rounding on EP specific patients
- Teaching EP management to nursing staff and other physicians
- Completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program, required
- Valid license/certification as Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Colorado or able to obtain, required
- DEA and full prescriptive authority, required
- BLS and ACLS, required
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working as an NP or PA in Electrophysiology, required
About the area
If you are a collaborative provider who puts patients first, you’re an excellent fit for SCL Health’s mission-based not-for-profit health ministry. You’ll find you can deliver big-city medicine with high acuity throughout Denver’s welcoming communities. Join us here at SCL Health, delivering holistic care that heals patients — mind, body and spirit.