Interventional Cardiologist - Brighton, CO
PVMC Clinics, Brighton, CO
SCL Health Medical Group provides medical care
to individuals and families living in communities throughout the Denver metro
and Boulder areas. This network is comprised of more than 40 primary care and
specialty clinics and approximately 150 physicians and advanced practice
clinicians. Our physicians are part of SCL Health, a growing multihospital nonprofit health system with eight hospitals and hundreds of providers committed to serving millions of people across Colorado and Montana.
- Join 1 other Interventionalist, 1 General Cardiologist, and an Electrophysiologist and two very experienced Advanced Practice Providers
- Additionally, our location has 2 RNs and each provider has their own MA, most of whom are bilingual
- Structural Heart Disease goes out to our Surgical program consisting of 5 CT Surgeons within the SCL Health Medical Group at Good Samaritan and Saint Joseph Hospital
- Current schedule is Monday - Friday with half the time in the clinic and half the time in the lab.
- Call is 1:4 weeks with a strong Hospitalist service that currently covers evenings after 6pm and weekends
- Able to obtain a License in the state of Colorado, required
- Board Certified in General Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology, required
- Minimum 1 year experience, preferred
About the area
If you are a collaborative provider who puts patients first, you’re an excellent fit for SCL Health’s mission-based not-for-profit health ministry. You’ll find you can deliver big-city medicine with high acuity throughout Denver’s welcoming communities. Join us here at SCL Health, delivering holistic care that heals patients — mind, body and spirit.