Certified Nurse Midwife - CNM
St. Vincent Medical Group, Billings, MT
St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health - and hope - to our patients.
- Billings, Mont. (est. 1898)
- Largest tertiary care hospital and Level II Trauma Center in Montana serving patients in eastern and south-central Mont. and northern Wyo.
- 2,100 associates, 529 medical staff
- 286 beds (201 are staffed)
Services & Expertise
- Cancer Care
- Children's Healthcare
- Comprehensive Regional Services
- Heart Center
- Orthopedic Services
- Women's Services
St. Vincent Healthcare is an award-winning hospital providing person-centered care. We are People Healing People throughout the communities that we serve, especially the poor and vulnerable.
We are looking for a Full Time Certified Nurse Midwife to join our busy, patient-centric practice that is know for quality care and service!
Joining our team means you'll have the opportunity to provide patient-centric care within a busy practice that has supportive colleagues, consulting physicians, and nursing staff. In addition, our midwifery practice has been around for 29 years and you'll be able to work alongside 5 additional midwives.
Some of the essential duties you will perform as an CNM include:
- antepartum care
- intrapartum care
- postpartum care.
- Some GYN and primary care.
- First assist with Cesareans (training available).
- Shared clinic/call
- Current ACNM certification; current Montana RN and CNM licenses with prescriptive authority; Current BLS Certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team.
- Strong Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment.
- Experience in understanding and usage of computers as well as ability to learn applications relevant to the position.
- Atleast 2 years of experience is preferred but not required.
About the area
Outdoor adventure is everywhere in and around Billings — from skiing, fishing and hunting to hiking, mountain biking and more. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Yellowstone National Park.