Physician - Maternal Fetal Medicine
St. Vincent Medical Group, Billings, MT
St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health, which is a faith-based, nonprofit integrated healthcare system that has 10 hospitals in Colorado & Montana, 200+ ambulatory locations, and four safety net clinics for the uninsured. We have 700+ employed providers and are focused on fun team morale, cutting edge technology, and equipment in our accommodating facilities for our patient-centered care.
St Vincent Healthcare is located in Billings, Montana, a family-oriented community that provides an outstanding quality of life (and was voted Outdoor Magazine's #1 Town in 2016). Montana is truly splendid; offering views, adventure and landscapes that are incomparable to anything in the US. With two national parks, excellent fly fishing, hiking trails, 12 different ski hills, and over 300 days of sunshine, Montana is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise!
- Billings, Mont. (est. 1898)
- Largest tertiary care hospital and Level II Trauma Center in Montana serving patients in eastern and south-central Mont. and northern Wyo.
- 2,100 associates, 529 medical staff
- 286 beds (201 are staffed)
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health - and hope - to our patients.
Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician: Join our established MFM practice that is known for its excellence, compassion, and patient-centric care!
Our Opportunity Offers:
- An established practice with a collegial MFM physician partner and excellent support staff.
- No shortage of patients.
- Level III NICU
- Strong partnership with midwifery team.
- A strong team of Sonographers.
- The opportunity to practice big city medicine and still have a small town feel!
- An employed position with a highly competitive compensation and full benefits package.
- Paid Relocation.
- Signing Bonus.
- Loan Repayment.
- Must be American Board Certified/Eligible.
- Able to obtain a Montana medical license.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to perform and read fetal echocardiography.
- Must be able to perform and read ultrasounds.
- Open to new grad Perinatologist as well.
About the area
Outdoor adventure is everywhere in and around Billings — from skiing, fishing and hunting to hiking, mountain biking and more. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Yellowstone National Park.