Physician - Family Medicine
St. Vincent Medical Group, Billings, MT
St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health - and hope - to our patients.
- Billings, Mont. (est. 1898)
- Largest tertiary care hospital and Level II Trauma Center in Montana serving patients in eastern and south-central Mont. and northern Wyo.
- 2,100 associates, 529 medical staff
- 286 beds (201 are staffed)
Services & Expertise
- Cancer Care
- Children's Healthcare
- Comprehensive Regional Services
- Heart Center
- Orthopedic Services
- Women's Services
St. Vincent Healthcare is an award-winning hospital providing person-centered care. We are People Healing People throughout the communities that we serve, especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Join a well-established, and growing practice with a collegial group of 6 family medicine physicians and excellent support staff.
- Employed Position with highly competitive compensation and benefit package
- Open to experienced and new grad US Board Certified/Eligible Physicians
- Onsite Lab and X-Rays
- Must be American Board Certified/Eligible
About the area
Outdoor adventure is everywhere in and around Billings — from skiing, fishing and hunting to hiking, mountain biking and more. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Yellowstone National Park.