Physician - Neuro Spine Surgery
SCL Health Medical Group - Western Colorado, Grand Junction, CO
St. Mary's is looking to add one neurosurgeon with complex spine surgical expertise to our Brain and Spine team. Join our four surgeon clinic and collaborative and warm patient-centered care team with a diverse and well-established patient base.
Fast Facts about St. Mary's:
- 346 bed acute care facility
- 34 bed ICU
- Level II Trauma Center
- Primary referral center for western Colorado and eastern Utah - St. Mary's is the largest regional medical center between Denver and Salt Lake City
Fast Facts about Grand Junction
- Grand Junction, CO, founded in 1896, population 115,000
- Awe-inspiring natural beauty and dramatic red rock landscape of the Colorado National Monument
- 300+ days of sunshine a year, four seasons, and a delightfully arid high-desert climate
- Exhilarating outdoor adventures including fishing, trail running, hiking, camping, biking, and skiing on the Grand Mesa
- Incredible whitewater rafting on the Colorado River
- Hundreds of miles of world-class mountain biking trails
- A charming downtown full of great shops, restaurants, art galleries, and more
- The heart of Colorado's wine country
- Close to world-famous destinations like Moab, Telluride, Aspen, and Glenwood Springs
- St. Mary's proudly employs 2020 associates, and supports a medical staff of 434 physicians
St. Mary's Brain and Spine Center at St. Mary's is looking to add a neurosurgeon with complex spine surgical expertise to our four surgeon team.
Join a well-established, multi-disciplinary practice team ready provide care to the spectrum of spine patients at the only comprehensive Brain and Spine Center for 250 miles in any direction. The multi-disciplinary team includes physiatrists, neurologists, pain medicine specialists and surgeons as well as nurses and other support staff. This position offers a competitive annual salary, health, vision, and dental insurance provided along with retirement benefits, paid vacation, and CME allowance.
- You'll join a robust and comprehensive physician team including four neurosurgeons, and one non-surgical spine physician alongside nursing support, MA assistance, and full front office staff including a clinic manager
- 1:5 call rotation allowing for a balanced life
- Collaborative, positive, professional, and patient-centric office atmosphere
- Hospital employed position offering stability, and a busy and thriving turnkey practice
- Board certification in neurosurgery and fellowship training in spine surgery
- Active, unobstructed Colorado License, or the ability to obtain one
- Ability to complete St. Mary's credentialing process
About the area
Grand Junction is a mecca for mountain bikers, wine aficionados, country music fans and outdoor enthusiasts who live life to the fullest.