Nurse Practitioner OBGYN Denver
SCL Health Medical Group - Denver
You bring your mind, body, heart, and spirit to your work as an Advanced Practitioner in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
You put your patients first, and are generous with your thoughts and voice because you know your opinion matters.
You love what you do, and value having the support, resources, and advanced technology to practice at the top of your game.
You are energized by the feeling that you belong to something bigger, the people around you aren't just colleagues, they feel like an extended family.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
SCL Health Medical Group is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans. CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement are also included as part of your employment benefits along with paid days off. Additionally, we are offering a $5,000 sign on bonus plus relocation (if applicable).
Together, we'll improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.
We'll honor each other's dignity and surpass the standards we set.
We'll encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
As a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in OBGYN you'll work with 2 other APPs and 3 Physicians to provide top-notch care and patient experience.
- You would practice at our Denver, CO clinic near Saint Joseph Hospital
- Your hours will be Mon-Fri ~8am - 5pm (36 patient facing hours and 4 hours of admin time)
- This is an outpatient position only with no call or rounding seeing about 18-20 patients per day
- Please note, we can not accommodate a CNM who is interested in working full scope
We hire people, not words on paper. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program (please note at this time, we are unable to accept a Physician Assistant in this role)
- Unrestricted license as an NP or PA in Colorado or able to obtain
- Current BLS, DEA, and full prescriptive authority
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an NP in an OBGYN clinic, required (please no new grads)
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being an Advanced Practitioner on our team we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
About the area
If you are a collaborative provider who puts patients first, you’re an excellent fit for SCL Health’s mission-based not-for-profit health ministry. You’ll find you can deliver big-city medicine with high acuity throughout Denver’s welcoming communities. Join us here at SCL Health, delivering holistic care that heals patients — mind, body and spirit.