Physician - Primary Care - Internal Medicine
SCL Health Medical Group - Western Colorado, Grand Junction, CO
St. Mary's is looking to add three Primary Care Physicians who are passionate about full-spectrum family medicine to join a brand new outpatient clinic dedicated to improving access to quality primary care services in our growing community.
Fast Facts about St. Mary's:
- 346 bed acute care facility
- 34 bed ICU
- Level II Trauma Center
- Primary referral center for western Colorado and eastern Utah - St. Mary's is the largest regional medical center between Denver and Salt Lake City
Fast Facts about Grand Junction
- Grand Junction, CO, founded in 1896, population 146,000
- Awe-inspiring natural beauty and dramatic red rock landscape of the Colorado National Monument
- 300+ days of sunshine a year, four seasons, and a delightfully arid high-desert climate
- Exhilarating outdoor adventures including fishing, trail running, hiking, camping, biking, and skiing on the Grand Mesa
- Incredible whitewater rafting on the Colorado River
- Hundreds of miles of world-class mountain biking trails
- A charming downtown full of great shops, restaurants, art galleries, and more
- The heart of Colorado's wine country
- Close to world-famous destinations like Moab, Telluride, Aspen, and Glenwood Springs
- St. Mary's proudly employs 2020 associates, and supports a medical staff of 434 physicians
You know your stuff, and you're passionate about Primary Care. This isn't a job - it's a calling, and you look forward to changing patients' lives one interaction at a time. We get it, and we need you and your skills, compassion, and dedication to quality care on our team.
St. Mary's Hospital is building a new Primary Care clinic, and we're hiring three physicians to start on the ground floor of the exciting and rewarding initiative.
Enjoy a full time schedule of 36 patient contact hours a week
Join a collaborative, team-based care model designed to help your patients succeed in the healthcare journey
Support from front office professionals, clinic staff including MAs and RNs to ensure an efficient and seamless clinic day
As part of St. Mary's Medical Group, you'll have access to our robust team of specialists and clinical experts for access to the best diagnostic and treatment plans
Competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including paid time off, CME allowance, weekly Grand Rounds, and more.
Be a part of a family and culture committed to your professional development and growth in a supportive environment
Internal Medicine Board certified or eligible
Active, unobstructed Colorado Medical License, or the ability to obtain one
Ability to complete St. Mary's credentialing process
About the area
Grand Junction is a mecca for mountain bikers, wine aficionados, country music fans and outdoor enthusiasts who live life to the fullest.