Physician - OBGYN - Superior, CO
SCL Health Medical Group - Front Range, Greater Denver, CO
SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization dedicated to improving the health of the people and communities we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable. Founded by the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth in 1864, our $2.6 billion health network provides comprehensive, coordinated care through 10 hospitals, more than 100 physician clinics, and home health, hospice, mental health and safety-net services primarily in Colorado and Montana.Opportunity Description:
SCL Health Medical Group is opening a new OBGYN clinic in Superior, CO. We are seeking well trained, compassionate OBGYNs to join this practice that will share adjacent space with an SCL Health Family Medicine Practice. Some highlights you can expect from this opportunity are:
- A brand new build out with new equipment and furnishings
- Shared space with Family Medicine
- The opportunity to build a practice and have a voice in how it runs
- Work with a collaborative group of Medical and Operational professionals
- Deliveries at SCL Health Good Samaritan Medical Center in Lafayette, which was the first Baby Friendly designated hospital in Colorado
The opening of the Superior clinic is scheduled to open late Spring/early Summer 2019. Apply now to be considered for this amazing ground floor opportunity.
- Licensed as a Medical or Osteopathic Physician in the state of Colorado or able to obtain licensure
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology by the American Board or American Osteopathic Association
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an OBGYN physician, preferred
- Can consider new graduates of an OBGYN residency
About the area
If you are a collaborative provider who puts patients first, you’re an excellent fit for SCL Health’s mission-based not-for-profit health ministry. You’ll find you can deliver big-city medicine with high acuity throughout Denver’s welcoming communities. Join us here at SCL Health, delivering holistic care that heals patients — mind, body and spirit.