Physician - Physical Medicine & Rehab
SCL Health Medical Group - Western Colorado, Grand Junction, CO
St. Mary's is looking to add one Physical Medicine & Rehab physician to our growing team. Enjoy broad clinical diversity and stimulating cases at the only Level II trauma center between Denver and Salt Lake City.
Fast Facts about St. Mary's:
- 346 bed acute care facility
- 32 bed ICU
- Level II Trauma Center
- Primary referral center for western Colorado and eastern Utah - St. Mary's is the largest regional medical center between Denver and Salt Lake City
Fast Facts about Grand Junction
- Grand Junction, CO, founded in 1896, population 146,000
- Awe-inspiring natural beauty and dramatic red rock landscape of the Colorado National Monument
- 300+ days of sunshine a year, four seasons, and a delightfully arid high-desert climate
- Exhilarating outdoor adventures including fishing, trail running, hiking, camping, biking, and skiing on the Grand Mesa
- Incredible whitewater rafting on the Colorado River
- Hundreds of miles of world-class mountain biking trails
- A charming downtown full of great shops, restaurants, art galleries, and more
- The heart of Colorado's wine country
- Close to world-famous destinations like Moab, Telluride, Aspen, and Glenwood Springs
- St. Mary's proudly employs 2020 associates, and supports a medical staff of 434 physicians
St. Mary's is looking to add one Physical Medicine & Rehab physician to our growing team. Enjoy a blend of inpatient acute care, and outpatient clinic time alongside a collaborative and warm patient-centered care team, and world-class medical community. You'll join two other PM&R physician colleagues, a highly skilled nursing team, support staff both in the hospital and in clinic, in a stunning inpatient unit on the 12th floor of St. Mary's patient care tower.
- This position offers a competitive annual salary, health, vision, and dental insurance provided along with retirement benefits, paid vacation, and CME allowance.
- Blend of inpatient medicine, and outpatient clinic time
- State-of-the-art inpatient unit with two new and impressive rehab gyms
- Full complement support staff including PAs, RNs, CRRNs, and Occupational, Speech, and Recreation Therapists
- Collaborative, positive, professional, and patient-centric atmosphere
- Broad case diversity to ensure you'll be clinically stimulated
Accepting seasoned physicians, and new graduates
Board certification or eligibility in Physical Medicine & Rehab
Active, unobstructed Colorado License, or the ability to obtain one
Ability to complete St. Mary's credentialing process
About the area
Grand Junction is a mecca for mountain bikers, wine aficionados, country music fans and outdoor enthusiasts who live life to the fullest.