Physician - Radiation Oncology - Cody, WY
St. Vincent Medical Group, Billings, MT
Radiation Oncology - Big Horn Basin Cancer Center - Cody, WY
Join our team of oncology experts in a leading cancer program in the region!
St Vincent Healthcare is looking for dynamic and energetic Radiation Oncologist to join our mission as we become the leading Cancer program in the region. This individual must be a US Board Certified/Eligible Radiation Oncologist with a passion for outreach and quality patient care.
Montana offers the opportunity for a remarkable quality of life, to both practice state of the art medicine and also live only minutes away from outstanding year round outdoor recreational activities.
- Join a well-established, and growing practice with a collegial group of 4 medical oncologists, 1 radiation oncologist and excellent support staff
- Comprehensive oncology program with state of the art technology (Elekta Synergy and Cyberknife) and innovative facility
- Employed Position with Highly competitive compensation and benefit package and loan repayment
- Open to experienced US Board Certified/Eligible Physicians
- Family-friendly community, with proximity to rivers, Rocky Mountains, and year-round outdoor activities.
- St Vincent Healthcare is a member of SCL Health with facilities in Montana, and Colorado
- Access to endless outdoor year-round activities: hiking, biking, fishing, skiing, hunting, etc
- Must be American Board Certified/Eligible
About the area
If you are a collaborative provider who puts patients first, you’re an excellent fit for SCL Health’s mission-based not-for-profit health ministry. You’ll find you can deliver big-city medicine with high acuity throughout Denver’s welcoming communities. Join us here at SCL Health, delivering holistic care that heals patients — mind, body and spirit.