Physician - Radiation Oncology - Cody, WY
St. Vincent Medical Group, Billings, MT
Radiation Oncology - Big Horn Basin Cancer Center - Cody, WY
Join our team of oncology experts in a leading cancer program in the region!
St Vincent Healthcare is looking for dynamic and energetic Radiation Oncologist to join our mission as we become the leading Cancer program in the region. This individual must be a US Board Certified/Eligible Radiation Oncologist with a passion for outreach and quality patient care.
Montana offers the opportunity for a remarkable quality of life, to both practice state of the art medicine and also live only minutes away from outstanding year round outdoor recreational activities.
- Join a well-established, and growing practice with a collegial group of 4 medical oncologists, 1 radiation oncologist and excellent support staff
- Comprehensive oncology program with state of the art technology (Elekta Synergy and Cyberknife) and innovative facility
- Employed Position with Highly competitive compensation and benefit package and loan repayment
- Open to experienced US Board Certified/Eligible Physicians
- Family-friendly community, with proximity to rivers, Rocky Mountains, and year-round outdoor activities.
- St Vincent Healthcare is a member of SCL Health with facilities in Montana, and Colorado
- Access to endless outdoor year-round activities: hiking, biking, fishing, skiing, hunting, etc
- Must be American Board Certified/Eligible
About the area
Outdoor adventure is everywhere in and around Billings — from skiing, fishing and hunting to hiking, mountain biking and more. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Yellowstone National Park.