Physician - Orthopedics - Total Joint Arthroplasty
SCL Health Medical Group - Western Colorado, Grand Junction, CO
St. Mary's is looking to add one Orthopedic Surgeon specializing in hip and total joint replacements and revisions to our growing team.
Fast Facts about St. Mary's:
- 346 bed acute care facility
- 34 bed ICU
- Level II Trauma Center
- Primary referral center for western Colorado and eastern Utah - St. Mary's is the largest regional medical center between Denver and Salt Lake City
Fast Facts about Grand Junction
- Grand Junction, CO, founded in 1896, population 146,000
- Awe-inspiring natural beauty and dramatic red rock landscape of the Colorado National Monument
- 300+ days of sunshine a year, four seasons, and a delightfully arid high-desert climate
- Exhilarating outdoor adventures including fishing, trail running, hiking, camping, biking, and skiing on the Grand Mesa
- Incredible whitewater rafting on the Colorado River
- Hundreds of miles of world-class mountain biking trails
- A charming downtown full of great shops, restaurants, art galleries, and more
- The heart of Colorado's wine country
- Close to world-famous destinations like Moab, Telluride, Aspen, and Glenwood Springs
- St. Mary's proudly employs 2020 associates, and supports a medical staff of 434 physicians
St. Mary's is looking to add one Orthopedic Surgeon specializing in hip and total joint replacements and revisions.
- Join a thriving, well established practice with nine physician partners and eight APPs
- Enjoy a 1:7 call ratio allowing for a well-balanced lifestyle
- Broad case diversity, and a large patient catchment to ensure you'll be busy in the OR
- OR block time two days a week with state of the art technology and a highly trained surgical support staff
- Full clinical and administrative support in our spacious and modern outpatient clinic to ensure your clinic days run efficiently
- Patient centered, compassionate care environment with a focus on the absolute best quality of care
- This position offers very competitive guaranteed annual salary, health, vision, and dental insurance provided along with retirement benefits, paid vacation, and CME allowance.
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Orthopedic Surgery, Arthroplasty
- Active, unobstructed Colorado Medical License, or the ability to obtain one
- Ability to complete St. Mary's credentialing process
About the area
Grand Junction is a mecca for mountain bikers, wine aficionados, country music fans and outdoor enthusiasts who live life to the fullest.