Physician - Rheumatology
SCL Health Medical Group - Western Colorado, Grand Junction, CO
St. Mary's is looking to add one outpatient Rheumatologist to join our Rheumatology Clinic. Enjoy a set schedule of Monday - Friday from 8-5 with no call, clinical support, and a tremendous regional care need.
Fast Facts about St. Mary's:
- 346 bed acute care facility
- 34 bed ICU
- Level II Trauma Center
- Primary referral center for western Colorado and eastern Utah - St. Mary's is the largest regional medical center between Denver and Salt Lake City
Fast Facts about Grand Junction
- Grand Junction, CO, founded in 1896, population 146,000
- Awe-inspiring natural beauty and dramatic red rock landscape of the Colorado National Monument
- Over 300 days of sunshine a year, four seasons, and a delightfully arid high-desert climate
- Exhilarating outdoor adventures including fishing, trail running, hiking, camping, biking, and skiing on the Grand Mesa
- Incredible whitewater rafting on the Colorado River
- Hundreds of miles of world-class mountain biking trails
- A charming downtown full of great shops, restaurants, art galleries, and more
- The heart of Colorado's wine country
- Close to world-famous destinations like Moab, Telluride, Aspen, and Glenwood Springs
- St. Mary's proudly employs 2020 associates, and supports a medical staff of 434 physicians
St. Mary's is look to add an energetic, and passionate outpatient Rheumatology physician to build and grow our Rheumatology Clinic. Enjoy a set schedule of Monday - Friday from 8-5 with no call, clinical support, and well established panel of 1700 patients.
- This position offers very competitive guaranteed annual salary, health, vision, and dental insurance provided along with retirement benefits, paid vacation, and CME allowance.
- Set outpatient clinic hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Beautiful clinic space 3 blocks from the main hospital
- No call
- See an average of 17 patients a day
- Collaborative, positive, professional, and patient-centric office atmosphere
- Incredible opportunity to build and shape a practice to serve a tremendous regional care need
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Rheumatology
- Active, unobstructed Colorado Medical License, or the ability to obtain one
- Ability to complete St. Mary's credentialing process
About the area
Grand Junction is a mecca for mountain bikers, wine aficionados, country music fans and outdoor enthusiasts who live life to the fullest.