Physician - Gastroenterology
St. James Medical Group, Butte, MT
We are seeking a full time Gastroenterology Physician who is a team collaborator and looking to work in our multi-specialty, Montana medical group. St. James has a reputation as a technological leader in Montana's healthcare industry. We have a full service Cancer Center, broad spectrum surgical services - including Da Vinci Robotic Surgery, as well as telemedicine capabilities. Our medical staff has over 30 medical specialties including Urology, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Radiology and Hyperbaric Wound Care to name a few.
Situated in the beautiful mountains near ski slopes, fly fishing, biking and hiking trails is the city of Butte, Montana - home of our St. James Healthcare location. This family oriented town has top notch schools and is active with year-round festivals, arts, history, and adventure.
Gastroenterology Position Description:
We are seeking an energetic/dynamic Gastroenterology Physician who makes excellent patient experience their top priority. GI Surgeons must provide personalized patient care and demonstrate positive clinical outcomes. This is a very busy surgery clinic covering a vast area in western Montana.
- Join a solid team of experienced Clinical Staff for collaboration and support
- Support from a highly trained endoscopy staff team in the hospital
- State of the art Endoscopy Suite
- EPIC Electronic Health Record for connecting the inpatient & outpatient record system wide
- Will work with Emergency Department, sub-specialists, and ancillary services
- Excellent Hospitalist services and support
- Quality and Best Patient Experience Improvement Programs
- Committed to providing high-quality, evidence-based and compassionate care to patients
- Competitive Compensation
- Sign On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Annual CME Allowance
Lifetime Liability and Tail Coverage
- Full Benefits and More
- Medical or Osteopathic Physician
- ABMS Board Certified in Gastroenterology / New grad must become board certified within 2 years
- ERCP experience preferred
- Montana Medical License
About the area
Butte is steeped in Montana history, and its downtown is architecturally diverse. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Yellowstone National Park.