Physician - Pulmonary Critical Care
St. Vincent Healthcare, Billings, MT
Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician
St Vincent Healthcare is looking for a BE/BC Pulmonary Critical Care Physician to join our dynamic and comprehensive program. At St Vincent Healthcare, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care, as well as providing a high standard of living for our physicians. St Vincent Healthcare is located in Billings, Montana, a family-oriented community that provides an outstanding quality of life, where you can practice state of the art medicine and also live only minutes away from unlimited access to amazing year-round activities. With two national parks, excellent fly fishing, hiking trails, 12 different ski hills, and over 300 days of sunshine, Montana is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise!
- Well-established practice with a collegial group of 5 Intensivists and 2 pulmonologists, and excellent support staff and advance practice professionals
- Newly remodeled ICU
- Region's largest Level II trauma center
- Pulmonology and Critical Care shifts
- Comprehensive Pulmonology and Intensive Care program with state of the art technology
- Competitive Salary
- Signing bonus and paid relocation
- Loan repayment
- Excellent benefits
- Must be American Board Certified/Eligible
About the area
Outdoor adventure is everywhere in and around Billings — from skiing, fishing and hunting to hiking, mountain biking and more. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Yellowstone National Park.