Family Medicine Physician - Ft. Lupton
Platte Valley Medical Group
Platte Valley Medical group is seeking an Physician at our Fort Lupton location to join our team.
SCL Health Medical Group provides medical care to individuals and families living in communities throughout the Denver metro and Boulder areas. This network is comprised of more than 40 primary care and specialty clinics and approximately 150 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Our physicians are part of SCL Health, a growing multi hospital nonprofit health system with eight hospitals and hundreds of providers committed to serving millions of people across Colorado and Montana.
- Candidates with 5 years plus experience in a continuity setting, required.
- Continuity clinic, with the ability to see acute patients
- X Ray on site
- Ability to work extended hours, and weekends if needed
Here, you'll experience:
- Caregivers who put the patient and family at the center of everything
- Serving a rapidly growing community
- Mountain views, natural landscaping and walking trails
We hire people, not words on paper. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require.
- MD or DO degree from a fully accredited medical or osteopathic school of medicine
- Residency trained in Family, or Internal Medicine
- Board certification or eligibility in the designated discipline
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Family Medicine Physician on our team we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Qualifications - External
About the area
If you are a collaborative provider who puts patients first, you’re an excellent fit for SCL Health’s mission-based not-for-profit health ministry. You’ll find you can deliver big-city medicine with high acuity throughout Denver’s welcoming communities. Join us here at SCL Health, delivering holistic care that heals patients — mind, body and spirit.