St. Vincent Medical Group, Billings, MT
St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health - and hope - to our patients.
- Billings, Mont. (est. 1898)
- Largest tertiary care hospital and Level II Trauma Center in Montana serving patients in eastern and south-central Mont. and northern Wyo.
- 2,100 associates, 529 medical staff
- 286 beds (201 are staffed)
Services & Expertise
- Cancer Care
- Children's Healthcare
- Comprehensive Regional Services
- Heart Center
- Orthopedic Services
- Women's Services
St. Vincent Healthcare is an award-winning hospital providing person-centered care. We are People Healing People throughout the communities that we serve, especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Dedicated and experienced cardiovascular surgical team
- Competitive Salary with productivity incentives
- Employed position
- Signing bonus, relocation and loan assistance
- Excellent benefits
- Collegial work environment and collaborative team for your personal and professional growth
- Region's largest Level II Trauma Center
- Regional and State-wide Referral base
- Enjoy a climate with all 4 seasons, and the extensive outdoor recreation that Montana has to offer year-round
- St Vincent Healthcare is a Truven Top 100 Hospital in 2016 and 2017
St Vincent Healthcare is located in Billings, Montana, a family-oriented community that provides an outstanding quality of life (and was voted Outdoor Magazine's #1 Town in 2016). Montana is truly splendid; With two national parks, excellent fly fishing, hiking trails, 12 different ski hills, and over 300 days of sunshine, Montana is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise!
- American Board Certified or Eligible
- Must have at least 5 years experience
About the area
Outdoor adventure is everywhere in and around Billings — from skiing, fishing and hunting to hiking, mountain biking and more. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Yellowstone National Park.