Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist CRNA
SCL Health Medical Group - Miles City
Are you ready to practice big-city medicine yet have a small-town feel? Are you ready to practice at the top of your game, to provide access to the best treatments to all of your patients? If we have your attention, read on.
Total Package Highlights
- $245,000.00 Annual Salary and 17 weeks of paid time off
- $15,000.00 Relocation
- $15,000.00 Sign-On
- $25,000.00 for Eligible Student Loan Balances
- Block Scheduling 2 weeks on, 1 week off (On call every other day during 2 weeks)
You bring your mind, body, heart, and spirit to your work as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist CRNA.
You put your patients first and are generous with your thoughts and voice because you know your opinion matters.
You love what you do, and value having the support, resources, and advanced technology to provide the best patient experience.
You are energized by the feeling that you belong to something bigger, the people around you aren't just colleagues, they feel like an extended family.
SCL Health Medical Group is a physician network that is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
Holy Rosary Healthcare is a 25-bed acute care hospital, residential living community and clinic provide eastern Montana with comprehensive services in beautiful Miles City, MT.
Benefits are offered to all new physicians to encourage good health for you in a comprehensive & proactive way. Our generous package includes a menu of medical, dental, and vision coverage in addition to a 401K retirement savings plan. CME benefits, liability insurance with tail coverage, and license reimbursement are also included as part of your employment benefit options along with paid days off.
Together, we will improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.
We will honor each other's dignity and surpass the standards we set.
We will encourage joy, demand safety, and take pride in our integrity.
As a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist CRNA within SCL Health Medical Group - Miles City, you'll work collaboratively with other skilled providers, to deliver top-notch care and best patient experience.
- You will practice at our hospital campus operating rooms including but not limited to OR, L&D, ED, ICU, IV and Central Line services for the hospital.
- During 2-weeks on duty - schedule is governed by the surgical case load
- You would complete charts electronically in EPIC.
- You will work in a fast-paced service-oriented environment
We hire people, not words on paper. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- Completion of an accredited CRNA program
- Montana State CRNA License, board certification & DEA.
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist CRNA within our Specialty Care Clinic we hope you will join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to this vocation in the first place.
About the area
Miles City is the quintessential small Western town — safe and close-knit, with good schools and nature in abundance.