Physician Internal Medicine
SCL Health Medical Group - Billings
You bring your mind, body, heart, and spirit to your work as a Physician in Internal Medicine.
You put your patients first, and are generous with your thoughts and voice because you know your opinion matters.
You love what you do, and value having the support, resources, and advanced technology to practice at the top of your game.
You are energized by the feeling that you belong to something bigger, the people around you aren't just colleagues, they feel like an extended family.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
SCL Health Medical Group is a physician network that is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 286-bed level II trauma center has provided care in Montana and the surrounding area since 1898, and our 30-clinic network ensures community needs are met. We offer comprehensive, specialty care, including a "hospital within a hospital" specifically for children, and are proud to extend SCL Health's missions by treating the poor, the vulnerable, our community and each other.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans.
As a Physician, you would be eligible for productivity upside earning potential and may be eligible for quality incentives based on your region and specialty. We also offer additional benefits including two times salary basic life insurance, approved time off, CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement.
To show our commitment to you and to assist with your transition into our organization, we will also offer a $25,000 sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and student loan repayment when applicable. (The amount above is based off of a full-time status. Amounts will be readjusted based off of FTE.)
Together, we'll improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.
We'll honor each other's dignity and surpass the standards we set.
We'll encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
As a Physician in our Internal Medicine practice, you'll work collaboratively with 13 additional providers, to provide top-notch care and patient experience. Throughout the day you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with in house care coordinators, in house pharmacy, and APPs.
- You would practice at our Internal Medicine clinic in Billings, MT.
- You typically work four 10 hour shifts during the week, no weekends.
- You will work in a busy practice that has supportive colleagues, consulting physicians, and nursing staff.
- You'll be apart of an established group that is continuing to grow; 8 physicians and 5 NP/PAs.
- Your call schedule is 1:9 and it's telephone only call.
- You'll see complex cases and really have the opportunity to sink your teeth into your craft as an Internal Medicine provider.
- You'll be able to practice 100% outpatient.
We hire people, not words on paper. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- American board certified/Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Montana medical license.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
It's also a big plus if you have:
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team.
- A good sense of team and patient care focused.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment.
- Experience in understanding and usage of computers, including Microsoft and Google products. The ability to learn new applications relevant to your position.
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Physician within our Internal Medicine practice we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
About the area
Outdoor adventure is everywhere in and around Billings — from skiing, fishing and hunting to hiking, mountain biking and more. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Yellowstone National Park.