Physician General Surgeon PRN
SCL Health Medical Group - Miles City
Are you ready to practice big-city medicine and have a small-town feel? Are you ready to practice at the top of your game, to provide access to the best treatments to all of your patients? If we have your attention, read on.
You bring your mind, body, heart, and spirit to your work as a Physician in General Surgery.
You put your patients first, and are generous with your thoughts and voice because you know your opinion matters.
You love what you do, and value having the support, resources, and advanced technology to provide the best patient experience.
You are energized by the feeling that you belong to something bigger, the people around you aren't just colleagues, they feel like an extended family.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team attains the best outcomes.
SCL Health Medical Group is a physician network that is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
Benefits are offered to all new physicians to encourage good health for you in a comprehensive & proactive way. Our generous package includes a menu of medical, dental, and vision coverage in addition to a 401K retirement savings plan. CME benefits, liability insurance with tail coverage, and license reimbursement are also included as part of your employment benefit options along with paid days off. We also offer a sign-on bonus, relocation, and student loan assistance for those candidates who qualify.
Together, we will improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.
We will honor each other's dignity and surpass the standards we set.
We will encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
As a Physician within SCL Health Medical Group - Miles City, you'll work collaboratively with other providers, to deliver top-notch care and best patient experience.
- You will practice at our Specialty Care Clinic in Miles City, MT.
- You would complete charts electronically in EPIC.
- You will work in a well-established practice that has supportive colleagues, consulting physicians, and nursing staff.
- You would provide General Surgery care to a wide range of patients.
- You will be able to practice both outpatient as well as inpatient / hospital call services.
- You would work with a skilled endoscopy team in our operating room's endoscopy suite.
We hire people, not words on paper. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- American Board of Medical Specialties certification/eligibility in General Surgery.
- Montana State Medical License & DEA.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- BLS at minimum
It's also a big plus if you have:
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment.
- Experience in understanding and usage of computers, including EPIC/eSummit and Google products.
- The ability to learn new applications relevant to your position.
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Physician within our Specialty Care Clinic we hope you will join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to this vocation in the first place.
About the area
Miles City is the quintessential small Western town — safe and close-knit, with good schools and nature in abundance.