Nurse Practitioner NP or PA - Walk-In Care - PRN
SCL Health Medical Group - Billings
Are you ready to practice big-city medicine and have a small-town feel? Are you ready to practice at the top of your game, to provide access to the best treatments to all of your patients? If we have your attention, read on.
You bring your mind, body, heart, and spirit to your work as a Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) in Walk-In Care.
You put your patients first, and are generous with your thoughts and voice because you know your opinion matters.
You love what you do, and value having the support, resources, and advanced technology to practice at the top of your game.
You are energized by the feeling that you belong to something bigger, the people around you aren't just colleagues, they feel like an extended family.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
SCL Health Medical Group is a physician network that is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 286-bed level II trauma center has provided care in Montana and the surrounding area since 1898, and our 30-clinic network ensures community needs are met. We offer comprehensive, specialty care, including a "hospital within a hospital" specifically for children, and are proud to extend SCL Health's missions by treating the poor, the vulnerable, our community and each other.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans. As a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant/Midwife, you would be eligible for additional benefits including paid time off, CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement.
To show our commitment to you and to assist with your transition into our organization, we will also offer a $10,000 sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and student loan repayment when applicable. (The amount above is based off of a full-time status. Amounts will be readjusted based off of FTE.)
Together, we'll improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.
We'll honor each other's dignity and surpass the standards we set.
We'll encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
As a Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) in our Walk-In Care clinic in the Heights, you'll work collaboratively with 3 additional providers, to provide top-notch care and patient experience. Throughout the day you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with 1-2 additional APPs, 1 collaborative physician, and support staff during your shift.
- You would practice at our Heights Walk-In Care clinic in Billings, MT.
- You typically work 12 hour shifts but the days that you work could vary.
- The Walk-In Clinic is open 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- You will be a PRN / Per Diem Provider.
- You will work in a busy practice that has supportive colleagues, consulting physicians, and nursing staff.
- You'll be apart of an established practice that is continuing to grow.
- You'll have excellent mentorship from your supervising/collaborative physician.
We hire people, not words on paper. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- An active Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) License by the MT State Board.
- Prescriptive Authority by the MT state board of Nursing or Medical Examiners and DEA License.
- Must be open to PRN / Per Diem.
- Current BLS certification endorsed by the American Heart Association.
- ACLS Certification within 6 months of employment (site specific).
It's also a big plus if you have:
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment.
- Experience in understanding and usage of computers, including Microsoft and Google products. The ability to learn new applications relevant to your position.
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) within our Heights Walk-In Care clinic we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
About the area
Outdoor adventure is everywhere in and around Billings — from skiing, fishing and hunting to hiking, mountain biking and more. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Yellowstone National Park.