Physician Family Medicine
SCL Health Medical Group - Miles City
Are you ready to practice big-city medicine and have a small-town feel? Are you ready to practice at the top of your game, to provide access to the best treatments to all of your patients? If we have your attention, read on.
You bring your mind, body, heart, and spirit to your work as a Physician in Family Medicine.
You put your patients first, and are generous with your thoughts and voice because you know your opinion matters.
You love what you do, and value having the support, resources, and advanced technology to provide the best patient experience.
You are energized by the feeling that you belong to something bigger, the people around you aren't just colleagues, they feel like an extended family.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team attains the best outcomes.
SCL Health Medical Group is a physician network that is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
Holy Rosary Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 25-bed acute care hospital, rural health clinic, and residential living community provide eastern Montana with comprehensive services in one beautiful location. We are fully dedicated to providing care aligned with community needs, and are proud to treat the poor, the vulnerable, our community and each other.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans. CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement are also included as part of your employment benefits along with paid days off.
Student Loan Reimbursement: Up to $100,000.
Together, we will improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.
We will honor each other's dignity and surpass the standards we set.
We will encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
As a Physician within SCL Health Medical Group - Miles City, you'll work collaboratively with other providers, to deliver top-notch care and best patient experience.
- You will practice at our Primary Care Care Clinic in Miles City, MT.
- You would complete charts electronically in EPIC.
- You will work in a well established practice that has supportive colleagues, consulting physicians, and nursing staff.
- You would provide Family Medicine care to a wide range of patients.
- You will be able to practice in an outpatient or inpatient setting. We are considering both with and without obstetrics.
We hire people, not words on paper. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- American Board of Medical Specialties certification/eligibility in Family Medicine
- Montana State Medical License & DEA.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
It's also a big plus if you have:
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment.
- Experience in understanding and usage of computers, including EPIC/eSummit and Google products. The ability to learn new applications relevant to your position.
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Physician within our Primary Care Clinic we hope you will join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to this vocation in the first place.
About the area
Miles City is the quintessential small Western town — safe and close-knit, with good schools and nature in abundance.