NP PA Cardiology
SCL Health Medical Group - Grand Junction
Are you ready to practice big-city medicine with a small-city feel? Are you ready to practice at the top of your game, to provide access to the best treatments to all your patients? If we have your attention, read on.
To help you begin your career with us, we are happy to currently offer a $10,000 sign-on and a $7,500 relocation bonus for qualified candidates.
You bring your mind, body, heart, and spirit to your work as a Cardiology APP.
You put your patients first, and are generous with your thoughts and voice because you know your opinion matters.
You love what you do, and value having the support, resources, and advanced technology to practice at the top of your game.
You are energized by the feeling that you belong to something bigger, the people around you aren't just colleagues, they feel like an extended family.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
SCL Health Medical Group is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
St. Mary's Medical Center is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 346-bed regional medical center is in Grand Junction, one of the most beautiful places on earth. Our mission is to bring health and hope to the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and each other.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans. CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement are also included as part of your employment benefits along with paid days off.
Together, we'll improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.
We'll honor each other's dignity and surpass the standards we set.
We'll encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
As a Cardiology APP you'll work with seven other Physicians to provide top-notch care and patient experience. Throughout the day you'll collaborate with one other Advanced Practice Provider, MAs, RNs, and front office support.
- You would practice at St. Mary's Hospital in Grand Junction, CO
- This is an inpatient rounding position focused on post-operative patients in the hospital
- Enjoy a block schedule of seven days on, seven days off
- You'll work 12 hour shifts, with no call requirement
In this line of work every day is different, so you'll be well equipped:
- Practice in a spacious clinic environment, with a state-of-the-art Heart & Vascular Center featuring three brand new Cath Labs, a Radial Lounge, Cardiac Short Stay, and Cardiac Rehabilitation Center.
- Take a video tour of our Heart & Vascular Center here.
- Take a video tour of our Cath Lab here.
We hire people, not words on paper. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- NP or PA license
- At least two years' experience including direct experience in Cardiology Services care management - new graduates will not be considered
- Active, unobstructed Colorado medical license, or the ability to obtain one
- Ability to successfully complete St. Mary's credentialing process
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Cardiology APP on our team we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
About the area
Grand Junction is a mecca for mountain bikers, wine aficionados, country music fans and outdoor enthusiasts who live life to the fullest.