Medical Oncologist with Medical Directorship - Lafayette, CO
SCL Health Medical Group - Denver
Medical Oncologist with Medical Directorship
Good Samaritan Medical Center is a 234, Level II Trauma Center located in beautiful Lafayette, CO.
Our CoC and NAPBC accredited Cancer Center at Good Samaritan is currently looking for a full time Oncologist. There are 5 exam rooms and 15 infusion chairs. Our office is staffed with a Nurse Practitioner, 6 RNs (clinic and infusion), a Medical Assistant, Registered Dietician, Social Worker, a Clinical Pharmacist and Tech, Palliative Care, Financial Advocate, and front office staff to help this practice run smoothly.
Here are some highlights you can expect from this employed solo practice:
- Clinic hours are Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm
- You'll be on call 1:8 for all locations; Good Samaritan Medical Center, Platte Valley Medical Center, Lutheran Medical Center, and Saint Joseph Hospital
- Call is typically very light
- A Clinical Medical Directorship is available for this position
- Growth for the Oncology program in the Denver and surrounding areas will include another .5 FTE in the future for this location
- This is a fully benefited position. See the below links for benefit information.
Compensation: Our compensation plan is standard across the Denver Front Range. We offer a salary of $450,000 plus a production incentive. Call is paid out at $300/weeknight and $1,260/weekend. A Medical Directorship of $54,000 would be included for the right candidates ($225/hour for 240 hours annually). Additionally, we are offering a $25,000 Sign on Bonus. A relocation bonus is also available to qualified candidates.
We hire people, not words on paper. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- MD or DO degree from a fully accredited medical or osteopathic school of medicine
- Unrestricted physician license in the state of CO or able to obtain
- Fellowship trained in Hematology/Oncology
- American Board certification or eligibility in the designated discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of practice experience with leadership
Additional Information and Links
SCL Health Medical Group is part of SCL Health (now Intermountain Healthcare), a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
Good Samaritan Medical Center is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. At our 234-bed Level II Trauma Center, our mission is to bring health and hope to the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and each other. We're especially proud of our people, who helped make us one of America's 100 Best Hospitals according to Healthgrades.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans. CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement are also included as part of your employment benefits along with paid days off.
About the area
If you are a collaborative provider who puts patients first, you’re an excellent fit for SCL Health’s mission-based not-for-profit health ministry. You’ll find you can deliver big-city medicine with high acuity throughout Denver’s welcoming communities. Join us here at SCL Health, delivering holistic care that heals patients — mind, body and spirit.