Physician Regional Medical Director Primary Care

SCL Health Medical Group - Billings

  • Specialty: Other
  • Posted: 6/23/2022
  • Shift: Day
  • Job Number: 10229
  • Location: Billings, MT
  • Salary: $100,000 - $232,000

You.

You bring your mind, body, heart, and spirit to your work as a Physician and Medical Director in Primary Care.

You put your patients first, and are generous with your thoughts and voice because you know your opinion matters.

You love what you do, and value having the support, resources, and advanced technology to practice at the top of your game.

You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.

Us.

SCL Health Medical Group is a physician network that is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services. 

St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 286-bed level II trauma center has provided care in Montana and the surrounding area since 1898, and our 30-clinic network ensures community needs are met. We offer comprehensive, specialty care, including a "hospital within a hospital" specifically for children, and are proud to extend SCL Health's missions by treating the poor, the vulnerable, our community and each other.

Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental, and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans. CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement are also included as part of your employment benefits along with paid days offs. We also offer, a sign-on bonus, relo assistance, and student loan repayment (if eligible). Compensation will be dependent upon an individual's FTE and the specialty. 

We.

Together, we'll improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.

We'll honor each other's dignity and surpass the standards we set. 

We'll encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity. 

Your day.

As a Primary Care Physician and Medical Director, you'll work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to support success in reaching the region's operational goals. As a Physician you'll work collaboratively with other Primary Care providers, to provide top-notch care and patient experience.

  • You would practice in your respective clinic 30% of the time and the other 70% of your time would be supporting operational goals in a Medical Directorship role for Primary Care. (The percentage breakdowns could change)
  • You will provide operational and strategic leadership, and facilitate communication and collaboration across the Internal Medicine team.

Your experience.

We hire people, not words on paper. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:

  • MD or DO degree from a fully accredited medical or osteopathic school of medicine
  • Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
  • In good standing with the medical group (if applicable)

It's also a big plus if you have:

  • Master's Degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, Public Health or other business-related field
  • Experience working in a complex health system
  • Participated in a leadership training program
  • Certification in healthcare communication, coaching or equivalent experience

Your next move.

Now that you know more about being a Primary Care Medical Director on our team we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.


About the area

Outdoor adventure is everywhere in and around Billings — from skiing, fishing and hunting to hiking, mountain biking and more. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Yellowstone National Park.

Interested in joining us?

Marquice Barnett

I would be happy to help you with any questions you might have about this position. You can apply online below or contact me, and I will get back in touch with you shortly.


Apply Now