Physician - Occupational Medicine - Denver, CO PRN
SCL Health Medical Group - Denver
You bring your mind, body, heart, and spirit to your work as a Physician in Occupational Medicine.
You put your patients first, and are generous with your thoughts and voice because you know your opinion matters.
You love what you do, and value having the support, resources, and advanced technology to practice at the top of your game.
You are energized by the feeling that you belong to something bigger, the people around you aren't just colleagues, they feel like an extended family.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
SCL Health Medical Group is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans. CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement are also included as part of your employment benefits.
Together, we'll improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.
We'll honor each other's dignity and surpass the standards we set.
We'll encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
As a Physician in Occupational Medicine you'll work with several other Physicians or solo to provide top-notch care and patient experience. Here are some highlights you can expect.
- You would practice on an as needed basis at any one of our Occupational Medicine Clinic (Broomfield. Wheat Ridge, Lakewood, and Central Park)
- Clinic hours are Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- Most locations have Physical and Occupational Therapists along with a Case Manager, Advanced Practitioner, and Medical Assistants
We hire people, not words on paper. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- MD or DO degree from a fully accredited medical or osteopathic school of medicine
- Residency trained in Family, Internal, Occupational Medicine, or specialty
- Board certification or eligible in Environmental/Occupational medicine
- All other board certifications (Family Practice, Internal Medicine, etc) will require a minimum of 2 years of recent experience in Occupational Medicine
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being an Occupational Medicine Physician on our team we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
About the area
If you are a collaborative provider who puts patients first, you’re an excellent fit for SCL Health’s mission-based not-for-profit health ministry. You’ll find you can deliver big-city medicine with high acuity throughout Denver’s welcoming communities. Join us here at SCL Health, delivering holistic care that heals patients — mind, body and spirit.