Advanced Practice Provider Internal Medicine
SCL Health Medical Group - Butte
Are you ready to practice big-city medicine and have a small-town feel? Are you ready to practice at the top of your game, to provide access to the best treatments to all of your patients? If we have your attention, read on.
You bring your mind, body, heart, and spirit to your work as an Advanced Practice Provider PA/NP in Internal Medicine.
You put your patients first, and are generous with your thoughts and voice because you know your opinion matters.
You love what you do, and value having the support, resources, and advanced technology to provide the best patient experience.
You are energized by the feeling that you belong to something bigger, the people around you aren't just colleagues, they feel like an extended family.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team attains the best outcomes.
SCL Health Medical Group is a physician network that is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
St. James Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 98-bed Level III Trauma Center has provided care in Southwest Montana and the surrounding area since 1881, and our clinical network ensures community needs are met. We have Life Flight services available 24-7-365 to receive & transport patients as needed. We offer comprehensive specialty care, including da Vinci Robotics surgery, and are proud to extend SCL Health's missions by treating the poor, the vulnerable, our community and each other.
Benefits are offered to all new physicians to encourage good health for you in a comprehensive & proactive way. Our generous package includes a menu of medical, dental, and vision coverage in addition to a 401K retirement savings plan. CME benefits, liability insurance with tail coverage, and license reimbursement are also included as part of your employment benefit options along with paid days off. We also offer a sign-on bonus, relocation, and student loan assistance for those candidates who qualify.
Together, we will improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.
We will honor each other's dignity and surpass the standards we set.
We will encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
As an Advanced Practice Provider within SCL Health Medical Group - Butte, you'll work collaboratively with other providers, to deliver top-notch care and best patient experience.
- You will practice at our Primary Care Care Clinic in Butte, MT.
- You would complete charts electronically in EPIC.
- You will work in a well established practice that has supportive colleagues, consulting physicians, and nursing staff.
- You would provide Internal Medicine care to a wide range of patients.
- You will be able to practice in an outpatient only setting.
We hire people, not words on paper. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- Board certification/eligibility
- Montana State Medical License or Nursing License & DEA.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
It's also a big plus if you have:
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment.
- Experience in understanding and usage of computers, including EPIC/eSummit and Google products. The ability to learn new applications relevant to your position.
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being an Advanced Practice Provider within our Primary Care Clinic we hope you will join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to this vocation in the first place.
About the area
Butte is steeped in Montana history, and its downtown is architecturally diverse. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Yellowstone National Park.