NP/PA Primary Care
SCL Health Medical Group - Grand Junction
Are you ready to practice big-city medicine with a small-city feel? Are you ready to practice at the top of your game, to provide access to the best treatments to all your patients? If we have your attention, read on.
You bring your mind, body, heart, and spirit to your work as an Advanced Practice Provider in Primary Care.
You put your patients first, and are generous with your thoughts and voice because you know your opinion matters.
You love what you do, and value having the support, resources, and advanced technology to practice at the top of your game.
You are energized by the feeling that you belong to something bigger, the people around you aren't just colleagues, they feel like an extended family.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
SCL Health Medical Group is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans. As Advanced Practice Provider, you would be eligible for additional benefits including paid time off, CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement.
To show our commitment to you and to assist with your transition into our organization, we will also offer a $10,000 sign-on and $7,500 relocation assistance when applicable.
Together, we'll improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.
We'll honor each other's dignity and surpass the standards we set.
We'll encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
As an Advanced Practice Provider in Primary Care, you'll work with two other Nurse Practitioners to provide top-notch care and patient experience. Throughout the day you'll collaborate with six Physicians, MAs, RNs, and front office support staff including a clinic manager.
- You would practice in a clinic at Patterson Primary Care in Grand Junction, CO
- You woudl work 4 10hr clinic days each week and share a 1:10 Wed 7p to Wed 7a Call
In this line of work every day is different, that's why you'll need to know how to:
- Provide and manage direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses, and treatment
- Prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens
- Refer patients to specialists, and to relevant patient care components
- Direct and coordinate the patient care activities of nursing and support staff as required
We hire people, not words on paper. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- NP/PA License
- 1-2 Years Experience in Family Medicine, No new grads please
- Active, unobstructed Colorado medical license, or the ability to obtain one
- Ability to successfully complete St. Mary's credentialing process
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Primary Care APP on our team we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
About the area
Grand Junction is a mecca for mountain bikers, wine aficionados, country music fans and outdoor enthusiasts who live life to the fullest.