Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Oncology - Brighton, CO
SCL Health Medical Group - Denver
You bring your mind, body, heart, and spirit to your work as an Advanced Practice Provider in Oncology.
You put your patients first, and are generous with your thoughts and voice because you know your opinion matters.
You love what you do, and value having the support, resources, and advanced technology to practice at the top of your game.
You are energized by the feeling that you belong to something bigger, the people around you aren't just colleagues, they feel like an extended family.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
SCL Health Medical Group is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans. CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement are also included as part of your employment benefits along with paid days off.
Together, we'll improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.
We'll honor each other's dignity and surpass the standards we set.
We'll encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
As an Advance Practice Provider in Oncology, you'll work with 2 Medical Oncologist to provide top-notch care and patient experience.
- You would practice at one day at Good Samaritan Medical Center in Lafayette, CO and the rest of the week at Platte Valley Medical Center in Brighton, CO
- Hours are Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
- No call or weekends
In this line of work every day is different, that's why you'll need to know how to:
- Oversee the infusion center for any issues
- Round on oncology patients in the hospital
- Work collaboratively with the Oncology Medical Directors at each location
- Independently see oncology patients for follow up visits in a clinic setting
We hire people, not words on paper. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant education from an accredited school
- Unrestricted NP or PA license in Colorado or able to obtain
- Current BLS, DEA, and full prescriptive authority
- Minimum 1 year of NP or PA experience, preferably in oncology
- Can consider a new graduate NP with recent RN oncology experience
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being an Advanced Practice Provider on our team we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
***Please note that we can not accept CVs or resumes via email in lieu of an online application from the SCL Health career site. sclhealth.org/careers or sclhealthproviders.org
About the area
If you are a collaborative provider who puts patients first, you’re an excellent fit for SCL Health’s mission-based not-for-profit health ministry. You’ll find you can deliver big-city medicine with high acuity throughout Denver’s welcoming communities. Join us here at SCL Health, delivering holistic care that heals patients — mind, body and spirit.