Nurse Practitioner - Inpatient Cardiology - Lafayette, CO
Good Samaritan Medical Center
You bring your mind, body, heart, and spirit to your work as a Nurse Practitioner in Cardiology.
You put your patients first, and are generous with your thoughts and voice because you know your opinion matters.
You love what you do, and value having the support, resources, and advanced technology to practice at the top of your game.
You are energized by the feeling that you belong to something bigger, the people around you aren't just colleagues, they feel like an extended family.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
Good Samaritan Medical Center is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. At our 234-bed Level II Trauma Center, our mission is to bring health and hope to the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and each other. We're especially proud of our people, who helped make us one of America's 100 Best Hospitals according to Healthgrades.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans. CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement are also included as part of your employment benefits along with paid days off. Additionally, we are offering a $5,000 sign on bonus.
Together, we'll improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.
We'll honor each other's dignity and surpass the standards we set.
We'll encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
Good Samaritan Medical Center in Lafayette, CO is looking for an experienced Cardiology Nurse Practitioner. The Nurse Practitioner will be involved in the care of patients pre and post CATH procedures. Here are some highlights you can expect.
- Your hours would be Mon-Fri from about 7:30am to 4:30pm
- You would work with several General Cardiologists, Interventional Cardiologists and Electrophysiologists on a daily basis
- You would round and document on patients pre and post procedure in the CATH lab, as well as any CATH patients admitted to the telemetry and ICU units
- Provide post procedure/discharge instructions to patients/family
- Help with ensuring CATH lab flow on busy days
We hire people, not words on paper. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- Completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program, required
- Current unrestricted license as a Nurse Practitioner in Colorado or able to obtain, required
- DEA, BLS and full prescriptive authority, required
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an NP working in an inpatient or outpatient cardiology setting, required (please no new graduates)
- At this time, we are unable to accept Physician Assistants for this position
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Nurse Practitioner on our team we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
***Please note that we can not accept CVs or resumes via email in lieu of an online application from the SCL Health career site. sclhealth.org/careers or sclhealthproviders.org
About the area
If you are a collaborative provider who puts patients first, you’re an excellent fit for SCL Health’s mission-based not-for-profit health ministry. You’ll find you can deliver big-city medicine with high acuity throughout Denver’s welcoming communities. Join us here at SCL Health, delivering holistic care that heals patients — mind, body and spirit.