Physical Medicine & Rehab Physician
SCL Health Medical Group - Grand Junction
Are you ready to practice big-city medicine with a small-city feel? Are you ready to practice at the top of your game, to provide access to the best treatments to all your patients? If we have your attention, read on.
To help you begin your career with us, we are happy to currently offer a $30,000 starting bonus, a $15,000 relocation bonus and up to $75,000 in student loan assistance for qualified candidates.
You bring your mind, body, heart, and spirit to your work as a Physician in Physical Medicine & Rehab.
You put your patients first, and are generous with your thoughts and voice because you know your opinion matters.
You love what you do, and value havindg the support, resources, and advanced technology to practice at the top of your game.
You are energized by the feeling that you belong to something bigger, the people around you aren't just colleagues, they feel like an extended family.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
SCL Health Medical Group is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans.
As a Physician, you would be eligible for productivity upside earning potential and may be eligible for quality incentives based on your region and specialty. We also offer additional benefits including two times salary basic life insurance, approved time off, CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement.
To show our commitment to you and to assist with your transition into our organization, we will also offer a sign-on and retention bonus, relocation assistance, and student loan repayment when applicable.
Together, we'll improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.
We'll honor each other's dignity and surpass the standards we set.
We'll encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
St. Mary's is looking to add one Physical Medicine & Rehab physician to our growing team. Enjoy a blend of inpatient acute care, and outpatient clinic time alongside a collaborative and warm patient-centered care team, and world-class medical community. You'll join two other PM&R physician colleagues, three APPs, a highly skilled nursing team, support staff both in the hospital and in clinic, in a stunning inpatient unit on the 12th floor of St. Mary's patient care tower.
- You would practice at St. Mary's Hospital in Grand Junction, CO
- You'll be on call one out of four weeks per month
- Blend of inpatient medicine, and outpatient clinic time
- State-of-the-art inpatient unit with two new and impressive rehab gyms
- Full complement support staff including PAs, RNs, CRRNs, and Occupational, Speech, and Recreation Therapists
- Collaborative, positive, professional, and patient-centric atmosphere
- Broad case diversity to ensure you'll be clinically stimulated
We hire people, not words on paper. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- MD or DO degree from a fully accredited medical or osteopathic school of medicine
- Residency training in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board certification or eligibility in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- This position is open to seasoned physicians, and new graduates
- Active, unobstructed Colorado medical license, or the ability to obtain one
- Ability to successfully complete St. Mary's credentialing process
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Physical Medicine & Rehab Physician on our team we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
St. Mary's Medical Center is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 346-bed regional medical center is in Grand Junction, one of the most beautiful places on earth. Our mission is to bring health and hope to the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and each other.
About the area
Grand Junction is a mecca for mountain bikers, wine aficionados, country music fans and outdoor enthusiasts who live life to the fullest.