Neurosurgeon - Wheat Ridge, CO
SCL Health Medical Group - Denver
You bring your mind, body, heart, and spirit to your work as a Physician Assistant in Neurosurgery.
You put your patients first, and are generous with your thoughts and voice because you know your opinion matters.
You love what you do, and value having the support, resources, and advanced technology to practice at the top of your game.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
SCL Health Medical Group is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
Lutheran Medical Center is also a part of SCL Health and located in Wheat Ridge, CO, a suburb of Denver. Our 249-bed community-based hospital provides comprehensive, specialty care to the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and each other. Dating back to 1905, we are proud of the rich history and inspiring mission our hospital has embodied for over 110 years.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans. CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement are also included as part of your employment benefits along with paid days off. Additionally, we are offering a $25,000 Sign on Bonus. Relocation bonus is available to qualified candidates.
Together, we'll improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.
We'll honor each other's dignity and surpass the standards we set.
We'll encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
You will be a part of creating a Neuroscience Center of Excellence at Lutheran Medical Center where you will help build on an already solid foundation of a broad continuum of care for brain and spine patients. Here are just some of the highlights you can expect:
- You would practice at our Wheat Ridge clinic and perform surgery at Lutheran Medical Center in Wheat Ridge, CO
- You would work with 2 other Neurosurgeons, an Advanced Practitioner plus supporting staff
- Program is only 2 years old, so this is an opportunity to build a neurosurgery program from the ground up
- Designated Neuro Critical Care unit and epilepsy monitoring unit with a strong nursing staff
- Growing Primary Care referral base within SCL Health Medical Group
- Excellent compensation plan inclusive of a base salary and production bonus
We hire people, not words on paper. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- MD/DO education
- Current, unrestricted CO license or able to obtain, required
- Board Certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery, required
- Minimum of 3 years of practice experience, required
- Trained and competent in both brain and spine surgeries, required
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Neurosurgical Physician Assistant on our team we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
About the area
If you are a collaborative provider who puts patients first, you’re an excellent fit for SCL Health’s mission-based not-for-profit health ministry. You’ll find you can deliver big-city medicine with high acuity throughout Denver’s welcoming communities. Join us here at SCL Health, delivering holistic care that heals patients — mind, body and spirit.