Certified Nurse Midwife - Superior, CO
SCL Health Medical Group - Front Range, Greater Denver, CO
You bring your mind, body, heart, and spirit to your work as a Certified Nurse Midwife.
You put your patients first, and are generous with your thoughts and voice because you know your opinion matters.
You love what you do, and value having the support, resources, and advanced technology to practice at the top of your game.
You are energized by the feeling that you belong to something bigger, the people around you aren’t just colleagues, they feel like an extended family.
You’re great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
SCL Health Medical Group is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans. CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement are also included as part of your employment benefits along with paid days off.
Together, we’ll improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.
We’ll honor each other’s dignity and surpass the standards we set.
We’ll encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
As a Certified Nurse Midwife, you’ll work with 4 other OBGYNs to provide top-notch care and patient experience. Here are some highlights you can expect.
- You would practice at our newest OBGYN clinic in Superior, CO
- Once the deck doc call program is up and running, you would handle deliveries at Good Samaritan Medical Center on a call rotation basis
- Your hours will be Mon – Fri 8am – 5pm clinic only until the deck doc program is complete at Good Samaritan at which time your schedule would then be 4 days per week in office and 1:5 call for deliveries
We hire people, not words on paper. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- Graduate from an ACNM accredited nurse-midwifery education program
- Current ACNM certification
- BLS and NRP
- DEA and Colorado Prescriptive Authority
- Unrestricted license in Colorado as a Certified Nurse Midwife or able to obtain
- Minimum of 2 years as a Certified Nurse Midwife, required (please no new graduates)
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Certified Nurse Midwife on our team we hope you’ll join us. At SCL Health you’ll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Please note that inquiries via email can not be accepted as an application. You must apply online to be considered for this position. Thank you!
About the area
If you are a collaborative provider who puts patients first, you’re an excellent fit for SCL Health’s mission-based not-for-profit health ministry. You’ll find you can deliver big-city medicine with high acuity throughout Denver’s welcoming communities. Join us here at SCL Health, delivering holistic care that heals patients — mind, body and spirit.