Certified Nurse Midwife PRN - Denver, CO
SCL Health Medical Group - Front Range, Greater Denver, CO
You bring your mind, body, heart, and spirit to your work as a Certified Nurse Midwife.
You put your patients first, and are generous with your thoughts and voice because you know your opinion matters.
You love what you do, and value having the support, resources, and advanced technology to practice at the top of your game.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
Saint Joseph Hospital is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 365-bed facility is one of the top-ranked hospitals in Denver, and has been awarded the highest national recognition possible for nursing excellence - Magnet designation - by the ANCC. We are proud to extend the mission of SCL Health by providing care for the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and each other. Our deep community roots date back to 1873, making us one of the oldest hospitals in Colorado.
Together, we'll improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.
We'll honor each other's dignity and surpass the standards we set.
We'll encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
As a Certified Nurse Midwife you'll work with multiple other CNMs to provide top-notch care and patient experience.
- You would practice at Saint Joseph Hospital in Denver, Colorado
- Provide full scope care in the prenatal, intrapartum, post-partum and triage settings for low to moderate risk patients
- Work in collaboration with attending physicians and residents from the Saint Joseph Hospital OB/GYN and Family Medicine residencies
- PRN, as needed for 12 hour shifts
We hire people, not words on paper. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Midwife program, required
- Valid license as a Registered Nurse and Nurse Midwife in the State of practice, required
- Current BLS, DEA, NRP, ACNM certifications, required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a CNM in a full scope practice, required (please, no new graduates)
- Please note that a minimum of three 12 hours shifts are required per month to maintain the PRN status with SCL Health
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Certified Nurse Midwife on our team we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
About the area
If you are a collaborative provider who puts patients first, you’re an excellent fit for SCL Health’s mission-based not-for-profit health ministry. You’ll find you can deliver big-city medicine with high acuity throughout Denver’s welcoming communities. Join us here at SCL Health, delivering holistic care that heals patients — mind, body and spirit.