Nurse Practitioner Endocrinology
SCL Health Medical Group - Western Colorado, Grand Junction, CO
Are you ready to practice big-city medicine with a small-city feel? Are you ready to practice at the top of your game, to provide access to the best treatments to all your patients? If we have your attention, read on.
You bring your mind, body, heart, and spirit to your work as a Nurse Practitioner in Endocrinology.
You put your patients first, and are generous with your thoughts and voice because you know your opinion matters.
You love what you do, and value having the support, resources, and advanced technology to practice at the top of your game.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
SCL Health Medical Group is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans. CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement are also included as part of your employment benefits along with paid days off.
To help you begin your career with us, we are happy to currently offer a $10,000 sign-on incentive and $7,500 relocation bonus for qualified candidates with 2+ years of NP experience.
Together, we'll improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.
We'll honor each other's dignity and surpass the standards we set.
We'll encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
As a Nurse Practitioner in Endocrinology you'll work with 1 other Telemedicine Physician to provide top-notch care and patient experience. Throughout the day you'll collaborate with a fantastic nursing and medical assistant staff, along with a full front office staff including a clinic manager.
- You would practice at St. Mary's Endocrinology Clinic in Grand Junction, CO
- Set outpatient clinic hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4 pm
- No call
In this line of work every day is different, that's why you'll need to know how to:
- Provide and manage direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses, and treatment
- Prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens
- Serve as a collaborative provider to a Telemedicine Physician
- Direct and coordinate the patient care activities of nursing and support staff as required
We hire people, not words on paper. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- Accepting NP candidates only - No New Grads
- Experience with diabetes and thyroid management in adult patients required
- Active, unobstructed Colorado License, or the ability to obtain one
- Ability to complete St. Mary's credentialing process
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Nurse Practitioner in Endocrinology on our team we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
About the area
Grand Junction is a mecca for mountain bikers, wine aficionados, country music fans and outdoor enthusiasts who live life to the fullest.